April 30, 2011

Untitled

Restless

my mind wanders,

endless thoughts interrupting sleep.


your hands...warm and hungry

your lips...full and parted

your chest...pressed against mine


This is where I leave my head,

draw my fingers across my skin as if they were yours,

slowly tracing a path, pausing at each place I want you to stop...

touch...

kiss...

consume.


Tender skin arches to meet your mouth,

aching to feel the heat of your tounge,

softness of your lips,

tease of your bite.


Wanting fingers draw you nearer

over heated flesh that shudders as you pass -

neck...

breast...

belly...

thighs.

Breath sharpened, my hands move faster,

slipping between knees

legs parted, left than right.


Rocking, I find myself damp and pleading,

a rhythm of body and breath, my hips pulse

hands grasping for yours.

Legs spread wide and toes curled,

I turn my head, cries stifled.

I writhe and bite my lip,

imagining your weight as mine...

your fingers...

your mouth...



It is here that I want you

and here that I will wait


...are you coming?